Saturday, August 21, 2010

Explanation

I've been absent for a while. There's a fairly simple reason: I have no internet at my new place and I only get a few hours a week here at the library to read, catch up, etc.

I also have not been writing lately (bad news), but I have indeed been reading a LOT (good news). It's the only kind of escapism I can find that doesn't make me feel like I'm completely withdrawing from all things necessary to make this world a better place in some form or another. The last two books I've read haven't been about race (though I did read Frank Wu's "Yellow", which I recommend to all), but rather about the Crusades and the Middle East.

I've also been preparing for my last semester in college, so there's been a lot for me to get done.

I promise I'll be back.

No comments: